What falls under the category of "mold remediation" or "mildew cleanup"? As a full service company, we have a clear definition for you: mold abatement, decontamination or mildew cleanup is a safe, effective and total removal of Mold Spores and growth from buildings, homes and personal possessions.
There are many types of toxic mold which create health and structure hazards found in ceilings, walls, carpets, crawl space, basements, etc. The effects on the health and safety of individuals within the indoor environment are crucial. mold can wreak havoc on your immune system. Every day, people experience unpredicted sick symptoms and allergic reactions like dizziness, nausea, weakness, sleeplessness, headaches and prolonged flu-like symptoms - seemingly without reason.
We have answers you need for excellent air quality at home and at work, with over 10 Years of Mold Remediation Experience. We provide complete Mold Removal & Cleanup Services, this is the preferred process to achieve complete mold purification:
• Free visual evaluation upon your request
• Mold examination and lab testing
• Mold Decontamination & Mold Spore Removal Procedures using `green` materials:
• If you have a small area that needs mold and mildew sanitizing; we seal off the affected area to prevent the spread of spores then perform mold sanitizing procedures.
• For a larger contaminated area, we create a containment barrier which seals off non contaminated area and sanitize the affected are.
• Mold Damage Repair.
• Mold Air & Surface testing to verify job done well.
Our company uses top-of-the-line equipment, such as superior air scrubbers and negative air machines, dehumidifiers, and more to rid your home of mold and mildew.
We guarantee 100% mold purification clearance pass - not even dead mold spores are detected once our process is done, unlike other cleaning methods in the market (heating, micro mist and others which leave inert spores around). All treated areas are covered by fungicidal protective coating application to prevent future mold growth in this area. Note, we use only eco friendly materials in our remediation process (no bleach or other harmful acids).
Pass clearance testing is done by a third party to ensure our process is monitored by another certified professional lab, leaving you the customer with the best guarantee. Our Certified Technicians are on call 24/7, equipped with fully loaded units, ready to handle any mold problem and ensure that your home is mold-cleaned and all mold damage is repaired.